|Kass's Medical Supply Closet now all done! BTW this a month's supply.|
|2 week supply of Medication!|
- 7 Children die from cancer every day
- Chilhood cancer kills more children than all other diseases combined (AIDS, Cystic Fibrosis, Diabetes, etc)
- One person out of every 330 will be diagnosed with cancer before they are 21
- On average 1 in every 4 elementary schools has a child with cancer. The average High School has two students who are current or former cancer patients.
- On average the treatment of childhood cancer is two years.
- Cancer treatment in childhood causes effects for the rest of the life of the child and makes the child at a greater risk of developing cancer a later age.
- Childhood cancer is very underfunded.
Please keep in mind those children who are now fighting and those who have lost their battle with cancer this month.
Here are friends of ours that are battling now, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Brain Stem Ganglioglioma (same diagnosis as Kass)